Before start pasting the wallpaper you should assure that the wall surface must be smoothen or flatted.
- At first measure the wall size and cut the wallpaper into pieces.
- Clean the wall surface with tissue or tearred cotton cloth, assure that wallpaper pieces must be cut according to wall height.
- Prepare the paste ( CMC powder, water according to wallpaper quantity)
- Mix up CMC powder and Fevicol into water until it becomes thin.
- Paste the mixture on cutted wallpaper and measured wall with the help of brush.
- Than start pasting the wallpaper roll on wall and press it lightly until it catches the wall surface.
- After that cut the second piece accordingly the design we pasted first and then go on with the same process.
Remember that if you selected the non-printed or plan roll than it should be cutted 1 or 2 inch extra than measurement.
- Leave the wall to get dry, it generally takes 24hours.
Now cover your beautiful wall with the stuffs, thanks.
Wallpapers present countless design options like- murals, damasks, floral, geometrical, stripes, metallic, botanicals, 3D and the most running one is customized wallpaper. We have offered some of the best and finest wallpaper across India.